Welcome Back, Family!
As places of worship begin to reopen, we here at Mount Calvary Catholic Church have begun to implement various changes that are in compliance with the Center for Disease Control and the Archdiocese of Washington. We pray these changes will ensure that our worship environment is safe for all parishioners.
Here is what you can expect upon your return:
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask
- Everyone will be issued a contact tracing form to complete
- Hand sanitizer will be used upon entering the church and before receiving communion
- There will be one line during communion
- To avoid exposure, please join in at the end of the communion line if your preference is to receive communion on your tongue
- Seating will be available depending on participants: individual/couples (the two center rows), 3+ people (side rows far left and far right)
- Social distancing will be followed (6 foot decals are throughout the church)
Please remember that these measures have been put in place for you and the other parishioners who will be attending Mass. Our safety mostly depends on each other. What you do or don't do can greatly impact everyone.
Peace and Blessings,
Father Everett Pearson, Pastor
Wanda Wilson, Chairperson, Parish Pastoral Council