The Parish Pastoral Council (PPC) election will be held the weekend of Pentecost Saturday, June 8 and Sunday, June 9, 2019.
Written nominations from anyone interested in serving as a member of the council are accepted through Sunday, May 19, 2019.
The PPC serves:
- to enlist cooperative efforts of clergy, religious, and the laity in carrying on the apostolic work of the Church
- to maintain a two-way channel of communication between the priest and the laity on matters which concerns the good of the Church
- to provide the pastor with information that will assist him with tailoring the spiritual and temporal needs of the Church.
The requirements to be a member of the PPC are:
- be sacramentally fully-initiated Catholics
- be registered, practicing members of Mount Calvary Parish
- be 18 years of age or older.